- Chinese (Simplified)
- Chinese (Traditional)
- Haitian Creole
- Myanmar (Burmese)
- Nyanja (Chichewa)
- Scots Gaelic
- Tagalog (Filipino)
Oferta - 24/12/20
Senior Sales and Technical Representative Swine (North East of Spain)
Job ID MEQ00042 Date posted 12/16/2020 Location: Lleida, Spain
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill's animal nutrition and health business, where we improve lives through better nutrition. Our team researches innovates and creates solutions that deliver healthy results for our customers.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Senior Sales and Technical Representative Swine will focus on a few of our large or very complex customers within the north east territory of Spain. We seek a seasoned professional who will handle our critical or complex products than require excellent client relationship skills to maintain competitive positioning.
- Develop strong client relationships that provide significant input to planning product, price and service strategies.
- Develop a plan to estalish and maintain account relationships and meet personal sales targets.
- Build a business plan for each account.
- Coordinate use of resources (e.g., technical, advertising) to provide value-added services to accounts.
- Support supervisor and other sales professionals in developing new market opportunities in the designated territory or market.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- University degree in a related field (e.g. Veterinary, Agricultural Engineering, Biology, etc.).
- Miimum of four years of commercial experience within swine sector.
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on Linkedin
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity